Sunday, May 29

Sun of Happiness

I just woke up from bed. Yes, I slept throughout the whole Sunday morning. Today, is just bumming around in my room. Let it be continue my MA project and leisure times (eg watch movies, play NDS, reading Fried Egg with Chopsticks, reading Sensei's guidance and anything related to SGI).

Just another Sunday to be just at home and relax. The next week will be more busy. Isn't that the regular kind of thing where you work the whole weekday? Then, all you think about is just relax at home during the weekends. I think I'm probably going to be like that once I finish my studies.

-----

For the past four to five days, I've been having my own personal movie marathons. Well, to catch up with the movies.

Let see, I've watch:
Pirates of the Caribbean 4
No Strings Attached
Just Go With It
Thor
True Grit
Something Borrowed

I'm gonna continue watching more movies which I had downloaded recently.

-----

I had decided of what I'm going to do with my project. I'm going to (yet again) doing research about K-pop but instead focusing upon its establishment (marketing and consumption) in Europe. You know the popularity of K-pop in Europe and even fans from all over Europe who likes K-pop.

For now, I was given a task by my tutor to think about some questions (related to the establishment of K-pop in Europe) within two weeks. I've been up for the past two nights to search articles and journals to have the understanding about K-pop. I mean, even though I'm a K-pop fan (from high school up until now), I still need to have a deeper understanding about it so I can get better marks for my MA project.

Fingers crossed and hope for the best.

-----

A few days ago, I went to Swindon to attend a Young Women's Division meeting. We started to chant for about 30 minutes. Then, we read a Kayokai essay, written by President Ikeda, about the "Sun of Happiness". There's a sentence which I really like: Even though there are stormy and rainy days, we are the sun of happiness that shines bright through the darkness.

Yes, it's like our life. No matter what problems we may face, we still move forward and face our fears. We think positively and stay calm into how we can overcome the obstacles.

All of us are truly are the "Sun of Happiness".

------

It's been cloudy during the weekends. Hoping that sunny days will come back tomorrow onwards.

-lu yin-