Monday, May 2

Tangled


This is my most favorite Disney movie of all time. Rapunzel, the lost princess, wants to the the floating lanterns which happens every year on her birthday. She went to the kingdom with the help of Flynn Rider while the evil, greedy woman is away.

The one thing I find it really funny is Maximus the horse.


Whatever he does, I lol-ing all the way.

Not to forget, the cute and adorable Pascal, Rapunzel's best friend.


The most mesmerizing part which I watch it so many time, because I love it, is the floating lantern scenario while Rapunzel, Flynn, and Pascal are on the boat. Truly romantic.


This leads me to my favorite soundtrack. Of all the soundtracks which I had heard from this movie, "I See The Light" is the most beautiful song I've ever heard. It makes my heart flutter and think "this scenario is truly romantic".


Again, this is a truly romantic Disney song.

This movie truly gives me the mix of emotion. From laughing, being happy, felt the movie is romantic, being a little bit emotional at one part of the scene etc. It is an all in one mixture worth watching Disney movie.

This really deserves a 10/10. I'm going to watch this again.

-lu yin-