Monday, May 23

In Love with Gaudi (16/5/11)

That day is basically a visit to buildings and architecture, including Sagrada Familia, which is designed by Antonio Gaudi.

Visit La Pedrera.

From the inside
Roof Top

Next, went to visit the three houses. It's basically like three architects including Gaudi competing against each other on who has the best designed house.

Casa Amatller & Casa Batllo
Fundacio Antoni Taples
Went to visit the Casa Batllo which shows the beauty of nature and environment design. Unfortunately, the audio guide was not that helpful as it turns back into Spanish instead of English. So, all I could do is just mesmerize the inside and outside of Casa Batllo.


End my day with a cup of tea by the cafe along the road to Catalunya.


In the end, I have fell in love with Gaudi's design. I don't mind to visit again and I don't mind to go another trip to Barcelona.

-lu yin-