Tuesday, May 10

Bad Nerves and Tension Are Out

Everybody has the tension. I mean the anxious and nervous scenario when the results or whatsoever you want to know. It's like knowing whether you have got through the next round in the competition.

Me? Yes, I've been anxious and nervous on certain things since young.

For the past few weeks, I was nervous about my few assignments results. One is that I really worked hard while the other, which is the presentation, I did really bad.

All I could do is wait and wait and wait and wait. While I'm waiting, I was a nervous until my hands are trembling. My heart was beating fast and sometimes I couldn't breath properly.

What I do to calm my nerves? Listening to Yiruma's piano music while being in my own personal world to calm down. Sometimes, I eat ice cream to cool off. I even went to work out and yoga yesterday. Throughout the days, all I do was chanting. Chanting that I can get through this. Chanting that everything is gong to be ok. Well, of course I tell myself to be fine and don't be like a person who worries too much.

Today is the day when I get my results. I was yet again anxious. Breathing slowly and trying to imagine that I was listening to the ocean breeze. Telling myself that not to worry.

When I got back my results, I did pass my results but I was a little bit disappointed. At least, I pass. Everything is fine. These results telling me that I have to work hard.

This means I have to really work hard on my final year project. This means I have to really work hard on my path of my life with faith and determination.

All I could say is this: I finally get this tension and bad nerves out of it. I can calm down. There still more things that will come in my way and I have to face them. Therefore, again, work harder with faith and determination.

-lu yin-

PS Few more days to go. Looking forward to the Barcelona trip. Hahahahaha.