Monday, May 2

It's All About Timing and Balance

Over the weekend, I was sick in bed. Yup, the 2 in 1 sickness (fever and cold). I've tried my very best to get well. Let it be drinking chicken and egg soup, salad, green tea, and other thing which is light and hopefully can cure my sickness.

Yesterday, I did attend the Young Women Division meeting in Stroud. Even though I was sick, I still have the commitment to attend the meeting. We started chanting for like an hour, exchange our point of views about Ikeda Sensei's essay about the Ikeda Kayokai, and most importantly each of us say some determinations and what kind of results we will get by the end of May. You could say what results which proofs our hard work and effort to achieving our goals in our daily lives. It was truly a great experience of sharing with other members. I did not regret on doing this. Thank goodness that I got out of the house and do something instead of being a patient in bed the whole day.

Today, I was basically doing the things I need to do then doing my leisure stuff. Bought groceries in the morning and then working on my assignments which I need to hand in next Tuesday. Nadiah came over to house to get the "kaya" from me. She also did help me out with the budget plan since making a budget plan is not my great strength of doing it because I'm really no good at accounting. Anyway, thanks for the help. Going to continue on working on the assignments tomorrow. Hopefully, all my hard work on doing these assignments will be able to raise my marks higher.

Leisure time? You could say that I was watching movies and dramas. I did chat with a few friends, of mine through Skype. Jen, who is my dear SGI sister from Australia, gave me useful advice of determination in life. I look up to her a lot and yes I do miss her very much. Also, updating my blog like what I'm doing right now. This is what I need to destress from loads of assignments. I'm sure you would do the same of how to destress from the amount of work you have been doing. The brain needs a physical and mental break from work.

Well, as you can see, all the things I did is all about timing and balance. There's the time of arrangement of what needs to be done. There's the time when one person needs to rest for a while and then continue on with what we are suppose to do. Let's say when one person is really really tired, he/she needs to rest before getting ill. Like me, I learn my lesson: Never overwork. If you continue, to work like crazy, you'll probably end up like me who is sick and being a patient in bed. Again, the balance and timing is important which applies to taking care of your mind and body physically and mentally.

I'm gonna stop here. Will continue my daily things on everyday basis tomorrow.

Time to eat some healthy fruits so I can get better as soon as possible.

-lu yin-

PS I can't wait. I'm going to Barcelona, Spain in a few weeks time.