Thursday, May 26

Dinner at Txapela (16/5/11)


When you come and visit Barcelona, this is a "must-eat" place where some delicious Tapas are served. This place was recommended by my new friend, Isabelle. She told me that her uncle said "you must go there and eat delicious Tapas". Her uncle is a chef who try about 40 within 4 times of visiting this place. So, we went there and try the Tapas. It's along the Passeig Garcia near Catalunya. Basically, it is just a few minutes walking from the Metro train at Catalunya.


This place reminds me of sushi bar where you can try a variety of delicious food. By looking at the dishes, my mouth was watering.

There are more than 50 Tapas to choose from to make your mouth watering. Each of them cost less than 2 euros. The best one cost about 4 - 5 euros.


Don't forget to have Sangria Wine by your side. XD


I had seven of these delicious Tapas.

From clockwise: Shrimp Kebab - Salmon and Baby Eels with Cream Cheese - Spicy Meat Kebeb - Sausage Tartar
Tuna~~ Really heavenly~~
Anchovies with Tuna Salad - Shrimp Kebab with Vinaigrette
This is Isabelle's portion of delicious Tapas.

Mini burger - Smoked ham (middle) - Mini sandwich
We end our meal with a heavenly tasty dessert.

Gin and Tonic with Lemon Sorbet
All together cost only less than 20 euros. Reasonable and delicious meal. Way better and cheaper than the previous Tapas which I had near the hostel.

I will definitely have another round and even more rounds of coming here to try more of these Tapas when I come to Barcelona again.

-lu yin-