Tuesday, June 7

Germany Day 1 & 2 (1- 2/6/11)

I gave a surprise visit for my godmother. She was back from visiting my cousin in the US. Before going back to Malaysia, she stopped by at Germany to visit Uncle Sonny and Aunt Isolde. I knew that she is coming so I told the whole family not to tell her that I was coming.

I came to Germany on the day before my godmother come. It took me almost half the day to come here.

Had an Italian dinner at Aunt Isolde's best friend's restaurant.

Calamaris with Tomato Sauce
Variety of Pasta in a Lasagna Dish

That was the end of Day 1 by getting myself to sleep.

-----

On Day 2, I woke early in the morning to surprise my godmother at the Frankfurt airport. Had my coffee to keep myself awake. I just love Nespresso. XD Reached the airport, waited for my godmother to come out from the arrival gate. Once she's out, she was so surprised. The result of the surprise attack was a SUCCESS. After not letting her know that I'm coming (it's been like 1 and a half months she didn't know), it is a total SUCCESS.

Went back home and have a nice heavy brunch with eggs, bacon, and sausages.

Eggs and Bacon
Sausage with Lenggong Chilli Sauce just to have the "kick" of spiciness
That day was just relaxing around the house till dinner time. Took some pictures around the house.


Then, my godmother and I decided to walk around the Sembach neighborhood. I was still full from the heavy brunch.


After a long walk, I feel light and I'm ready to have dinner.


Cousin MeiLin - Aunt Isolde - Uncle Sonny - Godmother
EntrĂ©e - Seafood Salad
Juicy Pork
Add on with Mashed Potatoes and Beans
A wonderful start of homecook dinner by my uncle and aunt. Stay tuned for Day 3. It's the day when me and my family walk along the Rhine River.

-lu yin-