Thursday, June 30

Bon Jovi Concert in Bristol (27/6/11)

That day is a very very special day. Yes, that's right. It's Bon Jovi Concert at Ashton Gate Stadium, Bristol.


Around a few months ago, I booked this ticket, via Internet. I still kept this as my memory after the Bon Jovi concert. It cost about 80 over pounds including online booking. I was at the pitch standing. I'm one of the crowds who just go crazy over Bon Jovi. Been a fan of Bon Jovi since high school. Their songs still rock my world and Bon Jovi is my number one rock band.

My coursemates and I went there earlier. Like 2 hours before the concert start. Came earlier because we want to stand at the front part of pitch standing and get a better view of Bon Jovi. Hahaha.


Other Bon Jovi fans are also waiting. They are so excited about the concert.

Finally, we got into the stadium. Ran for the best place to see the whole stage and Bon Jovi. Perfect view. Thank goodness that day it rains for only a short while. Even though I didn't buy the ticket for Diamond area (cost about 300 pounds), at least can be one of the crowds who stands and sing along with Bon Jovi songs.


It's starting!!!!


Rest of the bandmates are up on stage including Richie Sambora.


Yeah!!! Jon Bon Jovi is up on stage!!! Everybody cheered and welcomed him with open arms.


He's singing "Happy Now".

Then, he asked all the audience to get off their seats and sing along with the songs. Basically, we all are having a good time. Look at the big crowd.


Next song: We Weren't Born to Follow


Richie and Jon were having a good time together.


Yeah!!! Jon is the best.


Bon Jovi continues on with a lot of my favorite songs like "Bad Medicine", "You Give Love a Bad Name", "It's My Life". They just continuously play the songs without stopping. We all sing, dance, shout and wave our hands.

Then, he moves on with "Pretty Woman".


Next, "Blaze of Glory".


"Runaway"


Richie Sambora doing his guitar skills while playing "Have A Nice Day".


Everything almost come to an end. But, there's the encore including the best finale ever.


Jon was singing "Someday I'll be on Saturday Night".


The next one was "Wanted Dead or Alive".


The finale!!! "Livin' on a Prayer". Everybody including me knows that song very very well.


That's the end of Bon Jovi Concert.


It's a really spectacular concert that I ever experience in my entire concert. So far the best rock concert I have ever attend. I don't mind to attend another Bon Jovi concert. Hehehe.


My feet and shoulders were aching. I almost got sore throat but at least I had fun that day.

After the concert, I did buy Bon Jovi hat, t-shirt, and photobook. Another thing is that all taxis were not available to sent me and my coursemates to our destinations. I like to thank the Bristol police officer who sent me to the hostel and my coursemates to their friends' house in the middle of the night. Really appreciate it.

That night is a memorable one and yes I'll say it again. The best rock concert in the whole wide world.

At the moment, "The More Things Change" by Bon Jovi is my favorite song. This song is still in my head. I sometimes do listen to Bon Jovi songs. It's really addictive. I am still a Bon Jovi fan and will always be my number one rock band. Looking forward to see what Bon Jovi are going to do next after the Bon Jovi Concert World Tour.

-lu yin-

PS. If Bon Jovi come to Malaysia and perform, I will definitely, absolutely want to go.