Thursday, October 29

Appreciate The Ones You Love

I came back from Ampang.

Been away. Why?

Because I send off my grandfather.

He's been staying strong until it's time for him to go.

The very last time that I saw him.

The things I said to him with love from my heart.

I shed tears.

Like Hong Seng said,
Appreciate the ones you love.

Tell them that you care and love them before they are gone.

Never know when they are gone.

We go through the the stages of young, old, sick, and death.

There is no such thing as drinking a potion for eternal youth.

As long as we stay happy until the end.

Even though at times we had quarrels with our families, but still we got to appreciate them for raising and guiding us from young till it's our time to give them back in return.

Grandfather, I feel happy when you have the smile on your face even when you are enjoying your favorite food. I feel happy when you are with us as a family. I feel happy when you laugh a bit. Grandfather, even though you are gone, you are always be in our hearts.

-lu yin-