Tuesday, October 27

Change Ourselves

There's one thing I learn throughout my whole life. That is changing your own self instead change others. Sometimes we blame people for the mistakes that happen, but what about looking at ourselves. Did we learn the mistakes that we done? If we blame others, then things would go crazy.

For me, I admit. Sometimes, I jump into conclusions without take a look at myself of what I done. As time goes by, clearing my thoughts and encouragement by my friends and family. There's the part that I miss - look into myself.

In reality, when dealing with people with different opinions, attitudes, and others, we tend to get stress out or maybe sour towards the person. But then again, people keep telling me this. See yourself. What are the mistakes and what is not right in the process. Think how to fix and deal with it. Then, the people around you would accept.

If not, then just be yourself but not in a bad way that give the negative energy to others. That time I did. I admit. The fact that I feel the hatred inside of me. The fact sometimes I hate myself. I admit life is not like a wonderland. But...I'm living a life that I'm happy with it and dealing with whatever crazy things that happens right in front of me.

Well, all I could say is. I look into myself. I still have the anger and hatred within me that I control. I'm changing as time goes by maybe you would think that I'm not up to the standard you may think but I'm growing. Growing strong and faith within me.

I can say this important thing is that : change ourselves before change others

-lu yin-