Friday, October 16

Nervous

You know in some situations maybe something big gonna happen, maybe you wanna tell someone about something, or maybe the big thing that you're handling it's gonna come in time.

Well, of course all of us are nervous. Me, I'm nervous about the pitch presentation. Presentations, of course, people get nervous plus with or the small signals and body movement that we sometimes could see what it means from our point of view. I mean not overreacting that kind of way.

Sometimes, we tend be nervous on some situations.

I'm gonna be nervous this whole semester even though I can't wait to get started. There's always gonna be something. I'm nervous when like some meetings or events is getting closer. Getting prepare to say and take action. Nervous when I wanna say something that I thought about it in my mind.

We are nervous as these kinds of situations especially others like family, relationship, studies, financial....you name it. Nervous that something is not right and conflicts happen. Nervous that you'll be in trouble if you do something. Nervous that we fail at few or some subjects of the final exam. Nervous about the marks too.

Nervous. A feeling in both mind and body. It's like just come to you when you have doubts and worries. That's normal. If you don't have, then it's like a problem-free zone. I did not say no problems is a bad thing. But still. It's just come naturally that problems arise from situations that we are handling.

So, even though we are nervous, even though we have doubts, worries, and problems. Like I say again. Deal with it. There's no escape.

In 12 hours time, I'm gonna be at the lecture hall. Groups are getting ready for the pitch presentation. Double check everything from slide shows to prep for presentation. Well, wish them all the best and good luck.

Remember, when nervous, just calm down and deal with it. Then, things will go smoothly.

-lu yin-