Sunday, October 25

I....

I clear my thoughts.

I control my moods.

I try to cool myself down.

I hear people who are close to me giving me advices.

I realize and understand.

There are times when got setbacks that I got to deal.

There are times I have to face it.

There is no escape.

I made my vows and I won't break them.

Look forward and move on.

Now, I am challenging myself for my final year.

I tell myself don't give up.

Thanks to the people who gave me some advice and encouragement when I'm totally really moody for almost a week.

Also, I find it touching after watching this video.


Truly an inspirational video that make me realize. Also, very touching that let me shed tears.

Nick Vujicic said : "If I fail, I try again, again, and again..." "It matters how you are going to finish." "Are you going to finish STRONG?"

These words really hit me especially he said: "I love living life. I am happy."

Even though he has no arms and limbs, he still keeps going and try again if he fails.

Clearing my thoughts and make myself understand the situations that I'm facing.

So, if I failed, I'm going to try again and again until I reach my goal.

-lu yin-