Thursday, October 8

GuiLin Day 4


It was a fun time in the morning at the Merryland Theme Park reminds me Disneyland where I've been to Paris the last time when I was a teenager. This theme park including the resort is run by one of the well-known Taiwan company.










Cute farm animals at the park.





I bought 2 soft toys from that place. Cheap nia. Too bad only have fun there for only 2 hours because after that have to go to the next destination.

Went over to Yang Shuo. Aikz wish I could have enough time to have fun at the Merryland Theme Park. I feel like a small kid again. XD

In the middle of the journey, stop by at ShangriLa where get to know different minorities.







Ladies doing some knitting and sewing









A whole lot of rice wine

Did buy some souvenirs.

Reached the hotel. Had dinner. Went to watch the cultural performance "Impression of Liu San Jie". Some of you might know the movie "LiuSanJie" which is produced by Zhang Yi Mou. This performance is performed by the local villagers and fishermen.


The stage is actually at the big lake. I mean open space. Meaning performance on water.



Cute little girls singing




That's the end of the day.

Day 5 coming soon.

-lu yin-