Tuesday, October 20

Feel Upset

Just now check my results. The rest are ok (As and Bs) but....Well. I failed 1 subject which is surprised. C-?!?! I keep asking myself why. Went to SSH office saw one of my lecturer. I asked him why I failed that paper. He said because I answered the one of the questions wrongly that leads to no marks for that question.

......

I feel sad and moody. This paper I can only take next semester which is during the E-learning.

.....

That time I helped out with the preparation for the public talk which is tomorrow. While I was doing, I was moody.

Haihz, this is like the 2nd time during my final year. One particular subject I failed. Like the time during my Diploma, I failed translation.

......

I have the upset and nervous within me which I feel...I don't know...maybe my own space to be alone for a while or maybe longer.

I need to bear with it. Next semester take that paper seems long between now and next semester. My heart keeps pounding. My mind is going crazy.

Even the paper is almost like less than a month before going off to UK. Feel the tension. I admit that I'm scared. Scared that what may happen if I failed again this paper. Scared that I could not graduate. Scared that.....well many things are in my thoughts.

I'm trying to keep calm. Keep calm. I need some time to cool down. I just need it. I need some space to be alone. Or else....I'll go nuts.

....

Just wanna let my emotions come out while writing this post because I'm feeling moody and tension right now that I decided to write.

Haihz.

Oh well, what comes to me, I got to deal with it. I just have to work it out. Study hard for this semester and also that paper which I'll be taking next semester.

-lu yin-