Thursday, October 8

The Start of Something New

Well. The new semester start already.

Just got to know about the fees to go LJMU. I mean the price might raise quite a lot. I thank my parents for giving me the support for me to further studies. Even the time my parents talks about it when having a conversation with them.

Pitch presentation for PR campaign is next Friday. I mean all of a sudden. One week to prepare both presentation and proposal. Coursework mark higher than the final exam mark.

Writing strategy. Ok ok only. It's just have to write out something. 5 of them in this semester.

Thesis also need to deal with it. Having a hard time with the literature review even though found the journals already.

Of all these. I decided to pull out from Encore and concentrate on my studies and Gakkai activities. Even the YWD back at PJ, I gotta do something about it.

Well, at the beginning, look easy. However, as time goes by, things will be pretty rough and more busy than I could imagine.

Those things are not gonna tumble me down. I'm going to do my very best until the end.

Like the title say "start of something new". There's always something new that we start from and learn from it. As we learn, we understand and deal with it. Also, using them for other purposes in the near future. Look forward and never look back.

-lu yin-