Tuesday, October 13

Random Thoughts in My Head

Just wanna feel like type out something which is random thoughts in my head.

It's been 2 weeks after my camera was sent for service. At the moment, I call and call to check whether my camera is okay or not. Hope it's fine. Don't wanna spend money again on the camera. If not, then no choice already.

Pitch presentation is coming on Friday. A lil' bit nervous. During the meeting, at least come up with ideas. Hopefully, this Friday will go well.

Thesis on Chapter 1 and 2 almost done. Just need to do a few kinks.

For all this time in this semester, I'm quite relaxed. Okay, maybe too relax because still in the holiday and traveling mood. Still thinking that it's semester break. Well, it's just week 2. Started only for this semester. Week 3 the results will be coming out. Honestly, I'm a lil' bit nervous but still gotta see the results and know it. I'm gonna get good results. *cross fingers

This semester is gonna be my last one. Gotta enjoy every single seconds in this semester before going to UK.

Well, time to get myself ready to go out and have discussion with my group members for the pitch presentation.

Ciao.

-lu yin-