Wednesday, November 11

It's Already Week 6

Ya. It's been a while that I didn't put up or type out something in my blog.

It's Week 6.

Assignments started to come. Writing Strategy assignments especially. Typing out a story or something including the key elements applied. Each week have to pass up like 2 of them.

Thesis. The last two chapters to finish up.

Preparations for the SSH 10th Anniversary in the time which is so close.

Unplugged '09 which is coming in a month time.

Yup. Time does pass by quite fast. I mean. It's been like half of this semester is gone.

All I could think of is work and play at the same time.

Friends and family.

My grandparents who are up above enjoying themselves.

Yes. I notice I haven't updated on the GuiLin trip. Also, what I've been doing for the past few weeks.

Well, I'm sure when the time is right. When everything goes smoothly, I'll be sure to type something from what I think.

For now, it's the busy time for me. I'm sure you all the same when it comes to assignments, work, etc.

-lu yin-