Sunday, January 18

Yummy CNY Treats Part 2

Went to godmother's house again to make pineapple tart rolls. Love it. I prefer the rolls than the cup version. XD

Making dough

Pineapple jam filling for the pineapple tart rolls

A lot hehehe
Before putting in the oven(the jam hehehe),


Banyak...

Done!!!

Look how jeng, hoishi, ho chak, sedap is this...Liu kou shui de XD



So cute!!!

After that, went to Old Town White Coffee at Uptown to have late lunch before I go back home tidur zzzzz.... XD


Comfortable and nice atmosphere with music although a lot of people chitchatting.

Blissful Bloosom (it's actually ice cream soda, rose color things and vanilla ice cream) Nice.

Asam Laksa. When I ate this, the other asam laksa that my godmother makes at home, I miss it. She's gonna make it during one of the days in CNY. Hehehe...

habis...friends.....wait for the homemade yummy CNY treats~..coming back soon XD

Preparing for two papers in the week before CNY. 2 days in a row T T but still can manage my time to study hahaha...at least review my notes and all. I can't believe the notes that I read are still stuck in my head and I still remember some part of it. Later, will continue to study. Lolz

1 week before CNY. Well, after finish 2 papers. Go back PJ. Might have Thai massage appointment with my mom. XD Also prepare for the CNY. Aikz, got the CNY mood yet I got exams...after CNY week, need to finish 1 paper. Then, FREEDOM. Well, rest for a few days and then start internship work on 10th Feb.

Ok, -lu yin- is signing off. Back to study. XD

-lu yin-