Wednesday, January 28

2nd CNY Day and Plans for CNY

I just came back from my dad's ex-boss house.

I drank 7 glasses of wine (red + white).

Drank tea and water to neutralize the alcohol and cool my body down.

Got some angpows XD

Now, a lil bit drunk.

Watching shows through my laptop and relax.

3rd day, my father side of the family coming to my house and "bai nian". At night, go Sri Melaka to had dinner with Mom, Godma, Lai Yee, and Sam Yee.

4th day, mother side "bai nian" at my house.

5th day, go Jennifer's house.

6th day, go Sam Yee's house at night. Got catering if I'm not mistaken.

Still have a lot of plans.

Studying for the last paper.

Can't wait to start my internship.

Now, I need to relax cause a lil bit of headache due to the glasses of wine which I drank. XD

Family and friends, food, wine, gambling, and angpows. Here I come ^ ^"""

-lu yin-