Friday, January 2

New Year

2009

New year, new beginning.

Woke up in the early morning to go to BK with Teck Mun to attend the SGI New Year Gongyo Meet to listen the message written by Daisaku Ikeda and his wife. Actually, this message is spread around the world to realize about the prosperity, harmony, and peace. The message I listen to is really meaningful and touching at some point.

There's even cultural performances(Fei Yang, GCO, Twirlers, DDG, and Martial Art) which some of my friends are involved in it. Good job.

Teck Mun and I went off 15 minutes earlier before the meeting ends because don't want to end up being stuck in the jam.

Went to pick up Jennifer to had lunch but before going off for lunch~

Jennifer with cat. XD This cat's name is Peanut. So cute!!!

We went to had lunch at Pappa Kopitiam. Cut throat price. T T

Later, went back to Jennifer's house to watch "House Bunny" The movie review will be place on my next post soon. Then, watched Jennifer's wedding videos even look at the wedding photos. It was sweet and romantic. The reception is even wonderful. At the garden some more. Wish I could have that kind of scenario. Weddings with full of joy, love, and laughter. The whole wedding was plan in 6 months time without wedding planner some more o o. Geng!!!

Before, I went back home. Jennifer and Teck Mun had a dialogue with me about my "situation". They told me about their experiences. They told me so I wouldn't have the hard time just like them. They told me make my own decisions without regrets. That's the main thing. At this kind of age, well coming to 21 in 3 months time, I started to face something that I feel it might happened in the near future. I have to deal with many things. That's why I had put my New Year's resolution.

The things that I did. Previously, I don't know. No matter what I do, parents would not be satisfied for what I did. Ask me to cut down some activities in order to concentrate on my studies. But my heart and mind said that I can't because is the passion I had when I got myself involve. I know that studies come first but activities that I love I can't let go. Jennifer told me that there must be a balance between them. Believe on what you can do in your life. I need to prove to my parents that I'm a grown up and being independent and I'm doing anymore. I'm not a little girl anymore.

I should chant to have the time to talk with parents say what I feel when my parents told me something. Cause the things are locked in my heart which my parents don't know about it. It's time I take action. Also, even "feelings". I pray and chant that things would work out just fine. I will fulfill my New Year's resolution no matter what.

I feel relieved. Jennifer and Teck Mun. Thankx so much for having a dialogue. I really need someone to talk to let make realise on what I've been gone through and thinking of what action I would take. Also, thankz for being there for me whenever I have problems. Don't worry. I won't have a hard time. I won't tumble down. The Buddhahood will always be with me. In my heart. Whatever things may happen, the Buddha is within me.

-lu yin-