Sunday, January 4

Hangout at MidValley (3/12)

Yong gave me a call and asked me whether wanna hang out. I was like OK since I have no plans for that day. I asked Dian to come along but she was busy because her mom's friend coming over and she need to help out. So anyways, Yong was driving around here and there in KL and PJ. I was like = = where's the destination to hang out. Finally, went to Mid Valley instead. Went to Chillis to have my drinks while Yong had his lunch and drink.





Presidente Margarita

Malibu


I drink both of them and I didn't feel drunk XD.

Chicken Farjitas

Later, went to watch IP Man.

Even play Foosball and I'm getting good at it. : )


Then, dinner at the food court.(Teriyaki Chicken Set).

Finally, went to watch Bedtime Stories.

Movie reviews later.

Went back home and continue to study for the final exams. XD

-lu yin-