Monday, January 26

CNY Eve Dinner

Had a nice, delicious, and homemade reunion dinner with my family. Took pic of the prayer alter.


Nice flowers.

I was raiding the fridge. XD Well, you could see alotta stuff in the fridge this CNY week since markets are not open during CNY week. ^ ^ Alotta people balik kampung and "bai nian".




Also, yummy yummy CNY treats.....




....and mandarin oranges

Help my mom prepare food.

Steam the chicken

Fish maw (ikan perut)

Spongy!!! ^ ^"""




Abalone. Slurp~

Mom cutting the abalone


Black moss aka "hair" XD


Put the fish maw, abalone, black moss, and mushrooms. Campurkan semua.

Yummy!!!

Fish which is gonna be steamed

Poor thing~....

Tenderness of the fish ^ ^""""

Tadaa!! Dinner.


Steam Chicken

Veggies

Steam Fish

My favourite dish - Fish Maw + Abalone + Mushrooms + "Hair" XD

With German red wine.



Then, watched TV and drink German white wine.

A wonderful time with my family.

Before ending this post,

Wei Jye last time told me that Bryan(red shirt) is involve in the Nescafe advertisement. I saw this just now in de newspaper and I was like o o (surprise). Lol

-lu yin-