Saturday, January 24

Nanny - Thai Massage (23/1)

My nanny, her husband, and her youngest son came over to my house for visit. Haven't seen them for quite some time de. I remember times she took care of me especially her 2nd son. Too bad he's not in Malaysia. He's at Brunei working. Well, we chit chat and all. Also, take pictures as memories.

Nanny's son - Mom - Nanny - Nanny's husband

Me with the Youth '09 shirt XD



I took some flower photos from the garden just for free time.








Later, went for Thai massage. It was ok but the 2 businessmen next door very the bising...keep talking on the phone and the phone keep ringing. Knock the side of the wall to ask them keep quiet and yet they still do it. Haihz...Well, at least I had a relax Thai massage. Tensions gone.





CNY mari mari mari!!!! Relax for few days and then hit the books. @ @

-lu yin-