Monday, January 19

CNY "Last Minute" Shopping

I was suppose to go back to Setapak around 1pm to prepare for the next paper "Media Audiences". When left the house in PJ, mom asked me whether wanna stop by 1U to buy the shoes. I was like ok since just buy the shoes only.

Find the parking space in 1u, so packed weh even on the working day some more. At first check out at Scholl, the shoe not ngam for me so go somewhere else. The staff damn rude weh. Sour face some more. Expect me to go buy. Aiyoh. It's the customers' choice to buy ok. For shoes, comfort comes first and then design. Stop by at Clarks, finally bought the shoes that feels comfortable when I wear them. At least the staff over there ok, not like Scholl. Hmph. = =

Then, thought would go off soon. Actually bought clothes for CNY de. My mom suddenly say go U Parkson buy clothes o o. Wah!!! Mom. So nice want to buy more clothes which are more than casual I mean feminine style.

Bought clothes which are mostly blouse and pants for CNY which I'm gonna wear them. Will also wear them when I'm working also. Took hours to try a lot of garments until finally bought the one I want.

Thought can finally go, but then went to Delifrance to drink my all-time favourite: Cream Mushroom Soup. Later, my mom went to Jusco to buy ingredients for dinner. Finish drinking soup, while waiting, take pictures for fun.

Shopping bags

Finish...... ^ ^""

Hampers

Mandarin Oranges

More hampers

Especially camwhoring. ^^""

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Finally, went back home to Setapak. I brought back home CNY treats. Yeah!!! (Syiok sendiri pulak) XD

After finish 2 papers, might have "teatime" with Carmen they all with my "homemade" CNY treats on Thursday. Then, pack my luggage to go back to PJ for a week because of CNY. Mom will be fetching me. XD

Ok then. Time to get back to study. (Finally!! XD)

-lu yin-