Thursday, January 22

Gym and Brunch

Woke up in the morning to go to the new gym at the Sport Complex since Carmen ask me wanna go or not. Hehehe. For me, I long time never go for work out de. Lolz.

Carmen = ="""

Tables and chairs banyak nia....Got exams during the exam period...Was so cold the last time I took my exams here XD

I did some running and cycling...

Lift weights also...I mean not dat pro in lifting weights. But still ^ ^"""

Later,untill 11 am, Carmen went shower while I.....

^ ^V

Then, picked up Sarah, Tabby, and Julia.

On the way,....

Carmen

Julia - Tabby - Sarah

We went to KFC for "brunch".

Carmen's meal

My meal

Cheesy Wedges and...

Toasted Twister

People makan

Carmen

Julia

Eat homemade CNY treats that I made. XD


Hehe XD

Tabby so "greedy" XD.

Then, went back home.

I had my fringe trimmed at Silvercut before I reach home.

I relax and packed my things before going back home to PJ.

Now, I'm home.

Tomorrow, my "nanny", her husband and son is coming over to my place tomorrow. She used to take care of me when I was a little kid in Brunei. Can't wait to meet her. Alrighty, time to relax from all the exams for a while. Few days later, study Cyberlaw @ @.

-lu yin-