Friday, January 30

4th Day CNY

"Bai Nian" at my house.

Random photos before food comes.

Aunt Nellie's granddaughter - Fang Ying (Cute!!!)

Turkey in the oven. (Carmen, I know what you're thinking XD)


Bougainvilleas

Papaya tree

My dad's chinese antiques collections. Still got a lot other than these pictures below.





Dad making turkey sauce

Chinese tea cups.


Finally, took picture of my brother play computer XD


Granpa

Dad - Mom

Wine glasses

Prawns in the oven

Food!!!

Turkey

Mixed Vegetables

Take your pick - Noodle or Rice?

Roast Pork

Asam Veggies

Steam Fish

Grilled Prawns

Family.
Car Yi doing funny face. XD

Hui, why?


Loolu

Hui - Me

Joon - Hong Seng

CNY treats, fruits, and wine

Yee Sang (2nd time this CNY year)


Did gamble but I think I lose more than win but at least got some $ $. Hopefully the next time would be better. Saturday maybe. I think I got more angpows than last year. Will see. Hahaha.

Well, time for me to listen to music and then tidur. Tired~ Zzzz Nitez


-lu yin-

ps. studying cyberlaw for the final paper next thurs...so many info in my head XD omg~