Tuesday, April 26

When You're Down, Get Yourself Back On Track

Another day in spring, the weather looks great out there. But, what am I doing? Sick in bed. Multitasking with my laptop while I'm resting.

As it turns out the, all in one sickness comes yet again. Fever, headache, and I might be coming with sore throat sooner of later.

I was suppose to go to the gym at LA Fitness. I was suppose to do yoga over there. Unfortunately, today is the bank holiday after Easter.

If there was an event going on, certain shops (let it be accessories, interiors etc) will follow up with certain themes. It'll be loads of chocolate eggs at the stores, cute lil' stuff toy animals (chicks, rabbits, and lambs), and probably nice decoration to fit into a lovely home. 

Take Cadbury for example, they come up with the cute mini Cadbury eggs.
To be honest, after I watch an advertisement about the Cadbury Creme Eggs, I don't even dare to try it. Eggs with chocolate does not even suit my taste. What do you think after trying those? I got a few friends of mine who absolutely love them.
I love Kinder Surprise which after eating the chocolate shells, you get special toys and even take it as your collection.


See what I mean? Those cute and attractive toys that you would keep them as your own personal collection.

Credit: Telegraph

Royal Wedding is coming up this Friday, 29th April 2011. I'll be watching it live through YouTube. It saves my time and cost of travel to go all the way to London. Besides, I don't want to end up being in sardines with lots of people. Anyway, after my tiresome 2 -3 weeks trip, I decided to stay in and rest before getting myself back on doing my future activities.

I'll stop here. I think I sort of got the mood of blogging back into shape. All I need is some certain inspiration and idea that I could think of to keep updating my blog with posts frequently. Hopefully, I will come up with something. Till then.

-lu yin-