Saturday, April 30

Burlesque


A small town girl, name Ali, came to Los Angeles to make big dreams of her. Going to her own path of life. She ends up being in the Burlesque Lounge. From there she becomes a performer with her amazing voice. Relationship with Jack, jealousy from rivals like Nikki, friendship, and family bonding with Tess and the dancers in the Burlesque Lounge.



What I like about this musical is the music and dance itself. Imagine that you are in the Burlesque Lounge, watching the performance as audiences. You have a nice Martini by your side while you enjoy the hot and sexy performances. You also might enjoy the wonderful vocals from the singers like Cher and Christina Aguilera.

All I can say is it's the best musical I have ever watch.

If this comes out as a West End Musical Production, I would definitely absolutely watch it. I'm sure you'll do the same in thinking "I'll definitely want to watch this live musical especially when it's in either at Broadway or London.".

I give a rating for this movie 8/10.

I only like the music and the dance itself. The plot of the story is almost the same like any other musical such as Fame. Kind of like going for the dreams.

Again, I do love the music and dance. I would definitely enjoy the live show like this one.

-lu yin-