Saturday, April 23

Mom's Birthday (18/4/11)

The very last day before my family goes back to Malaysia is my mom's birthday. So, we decided to have a nice lunch around Oxford Street and Regent Street.

We had lunch at Ponti's Italian Kitchen.

His trademark smile. He is the "Lasagna" kaki. XD

Happy Birthday Mom~~

We had awesome dishes to share among ourselves.

Insalata Tonno -Tuna Steak Salad

Linguini Con Gamberetti - Prawn Linguini

Funghi Mushroom Pizza

Lasagna

After lunch, we all went back to the hotel.

Packed up and we exchange hugs and goodbyes.

I cried in tears as my family went back to Malaysia. I was a little bit emotional and my heart sunk while I was on my way to visit my friend, Alicia, in Middlesbrough.

I really miss them so much. Thank you for the wonderful and memorable trip that is kept in my heart, mind, and soul.

At the moment, I still miss my family, especially my mom.

Look out for Part 4.

-lu yin-