Friday, April 29

Thai Food Take Away

Whenever I feel lazy to cook, I decided to have take away food instead.


I had Thai food takeaway from the restaurant where I had dinner with my family previously. I had dinner after the "Hidden Lives" at Widden Primary School where students, families, friends, and teachers had the 25th anniversary celebration.

I bought two dishes and one Jasmine rice.


 Thai Yum Beef Salad


Tom Yum Seafood Soup with Jasmine Rice

The dinner I had was delicious.


I also got delicious prawn crackers which was included. Going to eat them later for midnight snack.

Tomorrow is the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. I realize that Kate Middleton is really beautiful. Most of the people are anticipating this amazing event. Looking forward on watching this international event through YouTube.

-lu yin-