Saturday, April 23

Long Break (Part 2- London)

12th day: London. A very busy city.

I myself would rather have fresh air from the beautiful gardens like Kensington Gardens....

and Hyde Park.

There was an event in Trafalgar Square. Didn't expect that to happen.

Had dinner in Wong Kei Restaurant which my mom told me that it's quite popular even during her time. That means popular for like....30 over years.

I eat Roast Pork like mad because I miss them so much.

That was the end of our tiresome day.

13th day: A walk to the main attractions

Was a little bit misty when taking pictures of Tower Bridge.

That day was London Marathon held in every major locations. Cause us to go round and round to the locations which we wanted to go.

Had DimSum for lunch. Was absolutely happy with the meal.

We went over to Oxford Street and Regent Street to shop till we drop.

Once the London Marathon was over, we finally get to see the main attractions in London

Buckingham Palace

London Eye

Big Ben

Westminster Abbey

Lastly, the night version of Tower Bridge.

Part 3 : my mom's birthday is next.

-lu yin-