Sunday, May 16

Wonderful Sunday

Yesterday night, I got the message from Teck Mun. She need her laptop to be fixed.

I plan to go Low Yat tomorrow morning....you wanna come with me?

Of course definitely yes because don't wanna be at home. Wanna go out.

Today, I woke up from my 5 hours sleep. XD (That night was playing "Prince of Persia: Rival Swords" with my PSP until very late.)

Had breakfast at the pan mian shop for brunch.

Clear blue sky even though there's no clouds

Took this while waiting for Teck Mun get her laptop.

And were off to Low Yat.

Teck Mun driving

Went to Sungai Wang Plaza. Recommend her go to the shop where my dad usually buy the hardware and sometimes if our computers got problem, definitely go there. It's at Imbi Plaza, basement. Hardwares are in good quality and not to mention reasonable price.

After settle with the computer stuffs, it's to go shopping at Sungai Wang Plaza(well of course, shop for necessities XD) Even though I did shop at 1U, but still need to buy a few things.

Teck Mun bought quite a lot: the hardwares, a pair of jeans, comb, luggage tag, hair mask

For me, I bought these.

Sonic Gear Nano Clip Earphones: RM 35

When it comes to flip flops, I love colorful ones. Banana Peel Flip Flops: RM23

I'm loving the luggage tags. Letting others know that the luggages are mine. XD One is for my luggage and the other one for my backpack. RM12.90 per one luggage tag.

After 3 hours of shopping at Sungai Wang Plaza, it's time to head home.

But first, DESSERTS.

Teck Mun recommend me to eat at Tian Ping Ge Ge, SS2 for desserts.

Teck Mun see what to order from the menu

We order and share the desserts.

Caramel Pudding

Mango Sago Milk

It's definitely better than Honeymoon.

Finally, I can go home and relax.

It's really a wonderful Sunday.

-lu yin-