Saturday, May 29

Flight Journey to Manchester

Here I am in Liverpool.

Due to no Internet connection at the moment for the past few days previously, I just type out this post via Microsoft Word and save it. When the time comes, I just post this. Save time for me and worried that I might forget what I’ve been doing previously.

Now, that there’s Internet connection (Thank God!!!), I can go online, update my Facebook, Twitter, and blog to let others know especially my family that I’m fine.

I’ve been having great times over at the Liverpool.

Here’s my story.

27th May

We had our dinner at McD. Yes, everywhere you eat can be expensive because it’s KLIA.

Family moments with my family.

Then, it was time to leave. Hugs from my parents and my brother. Tears fell from my eyes. Of course, you’re leaving to somewhere for 3 months and your loved ones are back home in Malaysia and definitely going to miss them. So, it’s like just came to me because now I miss them so much. Not only my family, but also my friends and SGM comrades and sisters.

After seeing them from below at the immigration center, I said my goodbyes and my dad took a picture of me from the above. Waiting for the pictures from my brother at the moment.

After passing the immigration, that’s the last time I saw my family. Reach to the departure gate and I receive the call from my mom. My mom tells me to be fine over there. My brother suddenly tells me about the chocolate. I told him I will buy him chocolates and a hat which he wants. Finish the call and I off my phone.

Now, my flight journey to Manchester.

It’s a 13 hour flight. (Kuala Lumpur – Abu Dhabi – Manchester)

Etihad Airways. Service is good.

There’s entertainment.

My childhood game: Timon & Pumba Burper

There’s some good movies and dramas which you can watch. I watched Ratatouie and Tooth Fairy

Music to listen to while sleeping also can.

First airline meal (dinner): Spinach and Risotto Ravioli). Not so feeling at all.

Dessert: Apple Crumble and a cup of Hot Chocolate.

Light supper: Chicken Sandwich

After the meals and entertainment, I manage to get a few hours sleep before reaching Abu Dhabi.

Abu Dhabi where there’s…..

Camels

Well, actually there’s nothing much, so just straight away to the departure gate. While waiting, went online since got Wi-Fi. Hahaha. Not bad right? Not only me, other students also go online and first thing we do is Facebook-ing. Then, maybe some might check mails. Like for me, I go Facebook-ing and Twitter-ing. XD It was around 1am at Abu Dhabi and the flight to Manchester was around 2am. So, I got plenty of time to online before taking off.

It was around 2am and time to continue the flight journey to Manchester.

Etihad Airways again. This time I was sleeping throughout the whole journey even though sometimes I woke up due to legs need some stretching and aircon temperature which is freaking cold by the way.

The food was so so only. I had Omelet for breakfast.






Finally, we had reached Manchester. Wee~~~

We had reached on the 28th May and it’s around 6 in the morning.

Great journey and of course everybody safely reach to Manchester.

Stay tuned my next post on the first day I did in Liverpool. ^ ^

-lu yin-