Wednesday, May 26

Meet Ups (Part 2)

Here's the continuation of my meet ups before going off to UK. Notice most of the meet ups are during meal times.

Friday

Went to college to pick up another reference letter.

Met up with Jason and James for lunch.

Went to KLCC to settle the reference letters.

Back to PJ. Tired.

At night, had dinner with Gin Nin and Kok Hoe at Station 1 Cafe, Kota Damansara.

Kok Hoe on the phone while eating his meal.

Gin Nin. Don't ask me why. XD

My meal.

Y Tea

Mushroom Chicken Chop (Don't like the mash potatoes. Probably because the way they cook.)

Mushroom soup

Had great conversations with them while having dinner.

Saturday

Had delicious mouth watering Crab Porridge for lunch which is made by my dad.

At night, dinner at PJ Seafood with the gals.

Ying Sing - Seko - Teck Mun

Tee Ying - Chao Fong

My favorite of all among 6 dishes - Butter Crab. Yums ~ ^ ^


Sunday

Relatives came over to visit me.

This week

Monday

Visit college mates during the training session.

Had homemade Japanese curry spaghetti made by Hon Kean and Yew Leong.

Stay over at friend's place.

Tuesday

Had my Cappuccino at O' Briens when the sky is way up there.

Reach PJ then got the sms from Carmen that want to have lunch with Eric (ENCORE buddy). @ @

It's been a long time I didn't seen Eric for like almost a year. Therefore, after asking my mom until finish buying stuff for the Korean BBQ dinner which is tomorrow, she let me go to Setapak to have lunch with them.

Waited at the LRT Taman Melati. Finally, they arrived and we were off to Wangsa Walk Mall.

Look what I found in Carmen's car.

Monkey!!!! So cute!!! Carmen, buy for me~~ I want that cute and adorable monkey. If not, I still this from you. Wakaka *evil laugh

Had lunch at the BBQ Chicken.

Eric

Carmen with her camera

Had our meals.

Mine (Fried BBQ Chicken Rice)

Eric's (I think is Seafood Spaghetti)

Carmen's (Fried Chicken Set)

We all share the Ais Kacang (Can't remember what is the actual name of this dish)

Carmen need to rush for class so me and Eric go play bowling for 3 rounds.

I kindda hurt my thumb nail after 3 rounds of bowling but it was fun. No pain, no gain.

I went back to PJ and went to 1U with Mom. Bought 2 new scarfs and tops from Giordano.

Came back home relax.

Went for dinner with Megan and Shiao Mei at the well-known Home Made Restaurant, Kota Damansara (somewhere near those kopitiam places). Quite a lot people come here to have either lunch or dinner. Mostly full house during the weekends. The fish head noodle soups are delicious. It's either you wanna add the milk to the soup or not to sweeten it.

My Fish Paste Yee Mee Soup

Only me and Shiao Mei ate dinner.

Well, Megan was late and only drink Ice Milk Tea. Why, because her car tyre punctured.

Then, they went for the meeting while I wait for them to fetch me back home. It was a quick one.

Was finish reading off the "Time Traveler's Wife" while waiting.

Finally, I'm home. Tired. XD

Wednesday (which is tomorrow)

I finally can relax and do my own business.

Dinner for that day with my family will be Korean BBQ. Yeahs!!!!

Well, like my previous tweet "a lot of meet ups, a lot of food, a lot of memories". Also, it is a totally awesome one for many days.

I'm going off to UK around less than 45 hours time (going on the 27th May - night flight (Etihad)). I mean sure I'm gonna miss home. Miss my family and friends. Miss the food(Even though I only can see the pictures of food which I took and then saliva come out from my mouth @ @). Miss the good times I had. But then again, I have a path which I had choose to get through it and there is no turning back. A path that I want to aim for that dream. I'm ready to spread my wings and bring my faith, courage, wisdom, and happiness over there. No matter where I go, they will always be in my heart and memories.

Love you guys and of course gonna miss you all. Keep the faith. Don't give up and just keep going to whatever the decisions you made.

-lu yin-

PS. I'll update my Facebook, Twitter status and blog to show you guys that I'm doing great over at UK. XD