Tuesday, May 11

Spread My Wings (Finally...)

For the past few weeks, I have the anxiety, worry, and tension within me.

Because of the upcoming results for the paper which I took last month.

The last paper that I took. My hands were shaking, head shaking, and body felt cold.

That was a quite a scary experience that I had.

Within weeks, I took other activities and stuff to keep my mind off.

Last week till yesterday, I keep chanting with all my heart.

Chant that I pass the paper.

Chant that I can go to UK.

A lot of prayers basically.

Today, as I open my laptop and went to TARC website.

Nervous comes by as I type in my username and password while in my thoughts I pray.

One hand close my eyes while the other hand hit the "enter" button.

Once I enter, I slowly open my eyes. I was like o o!!!

OMG!!! I PASS!!!!

Finally, I can spread my wings. I can go over to UK.

I can bring my faith, courage, and wisdom along with me.

LJMU peeps, see you all in UK.

This is so exciting.

-lu yin-