Friday, May 21

Meet Ups (Part 1)

Before going over to UK, I meet up with my friends and of course eat good food which I might not get the chance to eat those in UK.

Tuesday

Had brunch with Phraveen, Anthony, and Eric near Jalan Gombak.

Three Layer Milk Tea


Seafood Tom Yam Mee. Slurpssss.

My "son", Phraveen

Eric and my "grandson", Anthony

Had my haircut.

Before

After

Next, I yumcha with Acad R comrades at Feeling Cafe. Met up with Boris.

Went to visit the student house.

Wednesday

Went to 1U after settle the flight ticket, insurance, and reference letter.

Had my lunch at Pasta Zanmai. Order a set worth RM22.

Mini Salmon Yikura Pasta

Mini Yakiniku Rice

Watch Iron Man 2 with Teck Mun.

Had "light" dinner at Sushi Zanmai because was curious why so many go there and eat.

Almost everyday, people queue up to eat at Sushi Zanmai.

Sashimi Salad with Sesame Dressing

Unagi Rice with Egg

The food is good but a lil' bit expensive.

Thursday

Had McD Fries session with TTnite '08 gang.

Went to KLCC.

Had my hot chocolate at Starbucks after checking out the NOVA exhibition which shows some modern arts.

That's about it so far.

Stay tuned for part 2.

-lu yin-