Wednesday, May 12

To Do List

After reading Mike Gayle's To Do List, I decided to create a list of my own. (Well, of course not 1277 things to do.) A list for the things to settle before going over to UK to study.

To Do List before going to UK

1. Buy the things I need (Done)

2. Pack my luggages (Done)

3. Settle the reference letter

4. Finish of the Intro to Mass Communication Essay (Done)

5. Print out assignments and plans (Done)

6. Get the offer letter from LJMU (Done)

7. Get the flight ticket from MSL (Done)

8. Settle bank drafts (Done)

9. Fill up my planner (Done)

10. Meet up with SGM comrades in PJ (Done)

11. Meet up with TTnite friends (Done)

12. Meet up with college friends (Done)

13. Spend time with family (Done)

14. Check the check list I need to bring over to UK (Done)

15. Most importantly, double check every single thing I need to bring over to UK (Done)

And that is my list. Therefore, these things I need to settle.

-lu yin-