Tuesday, May 11

IP Man 2


I finished watching IP Man 2 DVD with my brother just now. What can I say?

Awesome!!!!

It's actually the continue of the story from the previous IP Man.

This time it sets in Hong Kong where IP Man tries to open up a Wing Chun Martial Art centre and there are some situations when the English takes over Hong Kong while Chinese people are trying their upmost best to survive. Overall, it focus more on the fighting scenes and I love it.

After watching this movie, it makes me proud to be a Chinese. I admire the Chinese martial arts even though I don't learn these. However, it's amazing these amazing moves which are so great especially during the boxing ring scenes and the fight between the sifus.

There's going to be IP Man 3. Don't want to spill in the details. Looks like you guys have to found out after watching this movie.

Rating: 8/10

-lu yin-