Friday, March 5

Whole Day Till Tired But Still Smiling

I've been out the whole day. I mean from morning up till now I'm finally back in PJ for the weekends.

Woke up early in the morning to go over to the MSL agency with Dian and her coursemates to book the tickets to Manchester. Emmirates don't have. Fully booked by others. So, took the Etihad insted. There were many other TARCians coming over to book flight tickets.

Then, went back to PJ with Dian and go to 1U to lepak. Ate lunch at the food court. I ordered myself a Kimchi Jingae Set while Dian ordered Omelet Fried Rice. Later, bought stationaries at Popular. These are gonna be used for UK summer semester course. After that, went to walk around the whole 1u until 2.30pm. Went to watch "Solomon Kane" which came out yesterday.

It really reminds me "Van Helsing" based on the personality and the clothes he wear. This actually based on God versus Devil. Very much excitement while watching movie and Dian notice I move here and there on my seat because of the killing scenes. Quite scary but exciting at the same time. As usual, need to really understand the movie. Overall, I like how the scenes are shown while watching the movie.

Rating: 8/10

After the movie, we go some place and chit chat till the evening.

Throughout the whole day, I was carrying my bag with the laptop in it. I mean walking here and there plus shoulder aching at the same time. I'm imagining it would be like this when I'm off to Manchester and also during the Europe trip.

Later, had dinner with Dad and Joon at the Victoria Station. The escargot is not as good as last time when I ate this. Overall, the food is good as usual.

Finally, I'm back home in PJ. With loud music playing while relaxing when my shoulders are aching due to carrying my bag with a lot of stuff around just now.

Not only that, today is the day the final exam results come out. It only come out around 4.30pm. = = Haihz. That bad. My results.....all pass!!! Thank god. Now, I can focus on the 2 week lectures, e-learning, and the resit paper for this semester. This weekend, need to read the first article for the discussion during the first lecture.

Now, time to rest. I've been out until so tired. Music is playing while I set my mind to rest.

-lu yin-