Tuesday, March 23

Awesome Weekend

Last weekend I had is totally awesome even though I couldn't go for Hot Air Balloon Fiesta and Super Junior concert.

On Friday, I had my mom's homemade spaghetti with clams for lunch. ^ ^

Saturday. I had my early-birthday meals.

Nyonya lunch at Peony Garden with YWD sisters.

Wee Leng, Megan, and Me are the March babies.

Korean dinner at Daorae Restaurant, Hartamas

Got well-known people came to savor the delicious Korean food from this restaurant. (like Serena C and Lee Chong Wei)

Not to mention, Rain, DBSK, and FT Island did come and try the food.

The place was totally full during the weekends. Friends and families just keep coming.

Korean BBQ with the side dishes like Kimchi

Loving the Oxtail Soup

Sunday. Outing with family yet again. That day went to UK Education Fair with family. Reason: want to find out more regarding postgraduate courses and also Joon want to find out more about Actuarial Science (he's having SPM right now at the moment). Joon and I went to KLCC first by LRT. Had lunch at Nando's.

This year, everywhere we see is related to environmental friendly version especially when it comes to recycling bag and also the "No Plastic Day" on Saturdays.

Mine (the usual)

Joon (double portions of Peri Chips o o)

After that, went to the UK Education Fair. The difference is that each of the booth will give you prospectus (either undergraduate or postgraduate). I mean the thick ones. o o. I took quite a lot. So long is related to Mass Communication.

Parents came and teman us. Almost in the evening, decided to go somewhere else to eat. But before that, dad said want to buy new camera for me. *jumping for joy. Went to Low Yat Plaza and bought 2 new darlings/babies (camera and mp4). Mom and Dad, thank you so muchie.

Dad decided that we should have dinner at Saisaki Restaurant. Japanese Buffet Dinner. ^ ^

Eat till stomach full and then they sent me back to Setapak. Truly an awesome weekend for me.

Thank you for the early birthdays. Thank you my dear family(especially my parents) and YWD sisters. Love ya lots.

-lu yin-