Monday, March 1

The Very First Day of March

Came back home from college. Full of sweat after the hot day outside which feels like sauna or even worse than that. After shower, still feel refreshing but still feel hot because of the weather. When will it ever stop?

It's the 1st day of a so-called orientation. 9am for briefing which is basically about LJMU, Liverpool, and a lil' info about the accommodation, visa, and so on. After that, went to another briefing which is basically which is about BA (Hons) Mass Communication: the plans and conditions about the summer semester programme itself.

Just now, yumcha and chit chat with some friends at TBR. It's a really hot day. I even ordered two different drinks (ai yu bing with longan and lemon juice) to cool down. It's totally the sauna out there.

I notice there's the new shade all the way from Canteen 2 till the bus stop. Also, a new computer lab. Juniors are so lucky. Like me, I'm gonna leave college suddenly the college is developed with new facilities. Aikz. Oh well.

Bought instrumental music CDs. I guess these kind of music can keep me relax during my study and "me" time session. Like the piano music especially. My favorite piano music so far is "Kiss the Rain" by Yiruma. Smooth, calm, and yet romantic. Different kind of music can bring different kind of mood and feeling.

Two more days to go before the interview. Time is ticking. Gotta be prepared and choose the right words to say during the interview.

I gotta feeling that this is no joke and fooling around for this programme. Gotta take it seriously.

For now, I'm just gonna lepak with the laptop. Read novel. Listen to music. Watch dramas. The "me" time session which I normally do during my free time.

Hopefully things will go well for the upcoming interview.

-lu yin-