Friday, March 19

Alice In Wonderland

I still remember when I was a kid, I used to watch "Alice in Wonderland". Not to mention, I read the story book. The tea time, the talking flowers, Queen of Heart keeps on saying "Off with the head!!", the Cheshire Cat, and many many more. Well, I'm not talking about this.

No, it's not about the" once upon a time story kind of thing".

It's this movie which is the sequel to the "Alice in Wonderland". Tim Burton movie.

It's all about the dreams and fantasies we could think of. You know when you have a dream, you could be in your own "wonderland". Sometimes, we think that it's real.

Alice came back to the Wonderland and save the creatures from being in danger plus the world from the Big Head Red Heart Queen. Not to mention go and fight with the "Jabbawokey"(sounds like that).

Aikz..I keep thinking her head is too big and is still in my mind. = = She keep on saying "off with the head".

The most funny and sweet character in this movie...."Mad Hatter" (Johnny Depp).

Also, I didn't know that Anne Hathaway act as The White Queen. Probably because of the heavy makeup.

I love how they make each of the setting and location so real. The creation of making them so real. The cute, funny, and interesting characters. The excitement and laughter are in my stomach. The costumes and makeup are truly amazing as it brings up the character and portray them as well. Looking forward for the next one because the ending shows that Alice goes to China. Wonder how the story will be.

Rating: 8/10

-lu yin-

P.S I saw a few trailers: Toy Story 3, Shreak Forever After, and Prince of Persia. I totally want to watch them when these movies are out.