Wednesday, March 3

"Kiss the Rain" by Yiruma


Lately, if you seen my Twitter or Facebook status, there's this song I've been typing out after or when I'm listening to this song.

I hear this song whenever I need to feel calm and relax. It could be the time when I'm reading the novel. It could be the time when I'm browsing through the Internet. Or it could be the time when I'm blogging like right now I'm listening to this song while typing out this post.

This song has the relaxing, calm, and yet romantic feel. If a guy, play this song for me, I will definitely feel that it is romantic and touched. It might happen when tears flow down with full of joy. It's kind of like a dream to me if a guy could do this for me.

Every flow and tune of this song has touch my heart and feelings at the same time.

Here is the song.



Hope you guys enjoy this song very much. =)

-lu yin-