Tuesday, March 23

Mario and Luigi

I name my 2 new babies. Suddenly thought of Mario and Luigi (Used to play Mario games through computer. Ah, all the jumping and jumping on top of the monsters. So much fun). The picture above very cute, right?

My Luigi~ Got myself Lumix camera DMC-LX3.

and I name this mp4 Mario because red in color (of course).

So come together I name them. Mario and Luigi. Haha.

Yesterday, I decided to lepak around at KLCC. At first, I wanted to go to the Photography Exhibition. Suddenly, when I'm in the LRT, I totally forgot that the Galeri Petronas close on Mondays. @ @

Metroview

Took this when I'm in the LRT.

Reach already and take more pictures while I'm listening to "Mario".

Had my Java Chip Frappucino

Top view at the center of KLCC

Promotion on Tagheuer Swiss watches

I wanted to take pictures at the park but it was raining. So, walking around at KLCC inside until there's no rain.

As I was walking around, I saw the "Alice in Wonderland" path.

Anyone want to have tea party?

Big red roses dress

Still raining = =

Philharmonic Hall

Outside Philharmonic Hall

Finally, the rain stopped. Time for some outdoor picture taking.

I love taking the flowers. So pretty. Loving the nature especially.

Went back inside again.

Saw the latest collection on LeSportSac bags.

Not only that, I did some window shopping. After a long time, my legs are tired and was kind of hungry. Feel like eating something sweet. So, decided to try the Dessert's Bar.

Honey Tea Lemon

I fell in love with Pannatini. Heaven~

After having the sweet treats, I head back home and it was night time.

Starting to do my studies for the resit paper and reading articles for assignments.

My messy workplace

End this post with Hon Kean's Domo Doll with the Japanese snack. XD (I want a Domo doll @ @)

-lu yin-