Saturday, March 13

Nalina's and Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Bash (11/3 TGIF, Wangsa Walk)

Celebrate Nalina's and Jonathan's birthday at TGIF, Wangsa Walk. It's a surprise birthday. I almost blew it. ><

In the afternoon, I came back home from college. Feel tired and blur. I go update my Twitter status saying later I'm going to TGIF in the evening to celebrate their birthday. (* I've been told they were not suppose to know because it's a surprise). Then, Phraveen saw the status in Facebook and message me to delete the account. I was like o o (oh crap). I go delete the status immediately on both Facebook and Twitter. Aikz. Sorry guys. Luckily, Nalina did not see the status. Otherwise, ar..><

Went to Wangsa Walk in the evening. Reach there before 8pm to prepare surprise. Phraveen and Inka bring Nalina along around 8pm while Ryan, Shaun, Ben, and Jonathan came on the same time after their class. Jonathan they all came after class and we start to eat while Nalina they all haven't come yet.

Had my "hearty and delicious yet feel so full after eating"meal.

Drink: Tropical Berry Mojito. Sweet and sour kindda feeling.


Appetizer: Fried Mac and Cheese. Chessy delicious. Yumz~

Entree: Tuscan Chicken Melts

Finally, Nalina they all came and she was quite surprised. We all makan and chit chat until it's time for the 'celebration'.

Jonathan sang "All The Single Ladies" while Nalina dance on the chair.

After all the birthday celebration songs singing, it was time to blow the candles and pull the candles from the cake by using mouth. Suddenly, this happen....


After Nalina go wash her face, it was time for the group photo session.

It was an an awesome night.

Happy Birthday Nalina and Jonathan. Have wonderful days ahead of you.


-lu yin-