Tuesday, March 31

Outing at 1U (29/3)

Woke up early to go off to 1U. Lepaking here and there in the early days. Suddenly, I saw something really tempting that make my mouth come out with saliva. XD

Strawberry pie tarts. I ordered two. Aikz. Strawberry temptation. ^ ^ Can't help it.

I ordered French Soda Apple berry.

Berriness~ XD

Later, around 1.30pm I met up with Lime at MPH. Then, have to go find people as others are some other places in 1u. Met up with Hafiz. Also, a new friend, Bong. Was surprise when I heard the name. XD

Went to eat at Sushi King.

It's another temptation. Long time didn't eat sushi. ^ ^""" Hunger for sushi~ (mouth watering)

When I was eating, Lime took funny pictures of me eating. Hilarious weh XD. Will show to you once I get the pictures from Lime. ^ ^ She even video while I was eating ><

Tako....Bong make fun of it...While I eat, he say "mummy!!". omg

Miso soup with chopsticks. (Jap style)

Hehe ^ ^ My portion.

Finish!!! Bong seriously like to eat sushi with wasabi. A lot. Salute to him. XD

Lime - Me

After lunch, new friends come by: Tanaka and Ramsul (the partners in crime XD). Went to Takoyaki booth at the 1u new wing. I can't believe they said "octopus balls" rofl~

Miao!!! Welcome.

Unagi

Yummy~

Also got pearl milk tea. So many rainbow colors~.

Ramsul

Bong - Tanaka

Waiting for the food.

Takoyaki Tako

After that, went to the arcade to play games.

Tanaka, Lime, and me were playing Para Para.


We also play other games. Even did videos while playing games.

Group photos

Tanaka hiding o o

Ramsul hiding o o

Then, decided to stop by at Starbucks Coffee having a drink, chit chat, and chill out.

Vanilla Latte Grande (white mug), Mocha Frappucino, Chocolate Cream Frappucino

Mine

Ramsul's

Lime's with some chocolate powder on top.

Bong busy talking on the phone

Lime - Ramsul - Tanaka avoiding the camera shot = =

Lime's friend, Yan came. After all those chill out and stuff. Decided to buy McD food and eat at Rasta. XD

Went there by Ramsul's car while Bong and Tanaka go there by riding motorbike. Ramsul's car is like the only one on the rooftop. It's late. It was around 10 something.

He was having "fun" driving since the whole place is empty. We were like having a rollercoaster fun.

Anyway, go McD and order food through drive-through. Then, went to Rasta, TTDI.

Had my usual Quarter Pounder Cheeseburger Set.

Yan and Ramsul with smoking on shisha.

The American Idol Style (left to right: Simon (Randy), Paula (Yan), and Simon (Ramsul)

Tanaka playing with money. o o

Time to call it a day. Ramsul sent me home to Wangsa Maju while on his way back to Ampang. Thanks.

I had a crazy and hilarious time with you guys. Hope to do again next time. XD

-lu yin-