Monday, March 16

Still Got More Roadshows

I just came back from BRJ, Wangsa Maju for helping out the Mamee roadshow.

Ya, now is 2 something in the morning. Was doing night shift by the way.

Preparing samples of Mamee Slrrp and distribute to people who hang out in mamaks. Mamee Slrrp is very nice. Hahahaha. Other than that, also take pictures and also the dancing pose contest. People really enjoy the samples and also enjoy the dancing pose game. =)

Just now was around the Setapak area doing roadshows.

Had lotsa fun while working.

Well, it's really late. So tired. Time to sleep.

Next day, need to do make some phone calls. It's a work thing. In the afternoon, my mom's coming over for a visit. Miss my mom. Every night call me. I told her to call me in the evening as I'm doing night shifts for the Mamee roadshows for this whole month.

Hopefully, I have the time to blog.

OK, sleeping mode ON. XD

-lu yin-