Saturday, March 7

SYCD Gala Premiere and Party

Yesterday, I was at the Pavilion, KL to help out for this event.

We came around 4pm to set up everything before the movie starts around 9pm.



Me with my supervisor

I watched the movie. Guess what? To me, it is really a worth watching Malaysian film. Not Malay, MALAYSIAN. It is a mix of languages: bahasa Sarawak, Indonesian, Malay, Chinese, English. You get the idea. It's all about love and dance. The storyline is like a rich girl join a dance group which her cousin asked her to. She met the guy of her dreams. They fell in love. Then, her father found out and try to destroy the relationship. The couple survive until the guy...well he died because of the disease he had. Overall, this movie is nice. I love the soundtracks too. Really, a thumbs up.

Later, went to tell the audience and guests that there is a party with the celebrities. I was greeting them at the entrance to the party. I saw Kenny Sia (my favorite blogger). Really. I talked to him. Sadly, did not get a chance to take picture with him as he have to go someplace else.

I was busy doing things during the party. Taking care of the casts stuff. I could hear the people in the room enjoying the party while I was busy. Well, at least they had fun that is a good thing.

After the party, I did get a chance to take pictures with the people who make this movie very nice. ^ ^

Sharifah Amani

Dafi

Alam

Azim (who perform with his crew for the roadshows previously) also the cast of this movie. Now, I only realize. XD

JC - Carmen Soo - Samuel Rizal - Me (Aikz onli me looking at the camera) XD

Sook Ching - Carmen Soo - Samuel Rizal - Sook Leng - Elbrine

With the director, Bjarne Wong

It is a really great experience for me when it comes to events. First time, to do roadshow, premiere, and party. Did everything that I've given with the help of my boss and seniors. Really happy. Now, I'm on a 3 day break in PJ. Hahaha.

After the break, need to handle another task which is the Loreal Paris Studio Line Star Search Season 3. Stay tuned for that.

I got a call from my Encore friend. Asking me want to join this year TT nite committee or not. I definately say yes. I wanna be the asst program coordinator. Although I will not have the chance to go for interview because I'm working during that particular period, but I hope to get in and get that post. =)

-lu yin-