Monday, March 23

21st Birthday (SGM Friends Setapak)

Just before midnight, I had another birthday surprise by my friends. Even before that, my housemate, Khai Wei send me a message in MSN.

Khai Wei: Go and check the fridge.

So, I go check the fridge and I saw cake. OMG. Surpised joh.

My friends come over. Lights were off. They sing birthday song. Really a birthday surprise to me. My mind was like "OMG OMG OMG" XD.

Had another birthday cheesecake. I heart cheesecake. Yumz.

Me with the funny expression. XD

Me with SGM Setapak friends


Me with housemates



Me - Eric (who just came back from work)

Me cutting the cake while Khai Wei is holding the red sparkling juice. Lolz!!! XD

To all my friends, thanks for the birthday wishes (SMSes, Facebook, and Friendster). Thanks for those who celebrate with me for my birthday (SGM sisters, SGM Setapak friends, and family). Thanks for the presents. Even though no presents to give me, it's the heart that's important.

I'm 21. Ya, there's a lot of things and I'm taking a huge step through the path of my life. Arigato to everbody for wishing me a happy birthday!! ^ ^

-lu yin-