Monday, March 23

21st Birthday (Family - 21/3)

I was at PJ having an early birthday celebration with my family. Han and Hong Seng couldn't make it. Hong Seng working while Han is at NS. Receive a few gifts. Well it's the heart that counts right?

Got delicious and scrumptuous food. Hahaha. The list.

1) Lamb legs
2) Mashed Potatoes
3) Cheesecake
4) Turkey and Sauce (Ya I know turkey again on special occasions XD)
5) Fried Beehoon
6) Garlic Bread
7) Coleslaw aka Cabbage Salad
8) ABC Soup
9) Fruits
10) Crisps
11) Mixed Boiled Vegetables
12) Boiled Potatoes

The food.....~ XD

Turkey

Fried Beehoon

Boiled Potatoes

ABC Soup

Coleslaw

Mixed Boiled Vegetables

Mashed Potatoes

Lamb Legs

Eat eat eat until so full. ^ ^""

1st round

2nd round

The main thing. The cake. Homemade Blueberry Cheesecake made by my godmother. Hehe. Thanks. Arigato. ^ ^

After singing birthday song, I cut cake with excitement cause I can't wait to eat the cake. XD

Photo sessions with family.

My family

With my godparents

Cousins

Enjoying the Blueberry Cheesecake. Yummy.

Thanks for everything to make this happen especially my parents and godparents.

-lu yin-